Friday, February 11, 2011

Microwaved Bacon

Okay, so this is actually something I posted about elsewhere, almost two years ago. But I realized it's really necessary to re-share. And so I shall.

I received this as a gift one Christmas.


Naturally, I had to immediately use it. And by "immediately" I actually mean two months later, but oh well. Let's get er done.

First step, put it together


Next step, put some bacon on it (you can do 3-5 slices on each "tent", but I didn't need that many so I just spread mine out)


Then I put it into my apparently dirty microwave, with a paper towel to prevent it from getting dirtier


Three minutes later (they say 40-90 seconds per slice)


I must say, I was pretty impressed


My bacon was shaped like V's, but it was cooked and there's no mess


The instructions say something ridiculous like disposing of the grease, but in actuality I poured it in a skillet and used it to cook some chicken


If anyone's interested, I was making bbq chicken pita bread pizzas


The chicken is under all the bacon and cheese


Anyway, point being, microwaved bacon is a reality, and in reality, it's pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment